We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Free Woman

I just finished my first week at home! Friday, Oct 13 was my last day of work. It sure flies by more when I'm at home. I have so much to do: clear out the baby room, paint the baby room (Mom says she'll help...), organize baby clothes, unpack gifts, write thank you notes -- I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! Add to that the fact that I keep forgetting that I can't do as much as I'm used to, and some days I just feel like doing a load of laundry and cooking dinner is an accomplishment! But it's so fun to be preparing for this exciting time to come, and my stress level is way down now that I'm not working. I'm blessed that I have a husband who wants that for me and our kids!

No comments: