We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally -- some answers!

At the La Leche League meeting this morning, amazingly enough, the lactation consultant that I talked to on the phone the other day who was so helpful was the leader!  After the meeting, she looked at Sara and said she is most definitely tongue-tied.  She watched her latch on and also said that she should be sticking her tongue out when she latches, which Sara doesn't do at all and never has -- she actually kind of pulls her tongue back in.  She also confirmed that Sara seems to be chewing instead of sucking.  Anyway, she was very helpful and nice, and told me Sara is definitely a good candidate for clipping.  The only problem is that she doesn't know of anyone around here who does it.  That doesn't mean there isn't anyone, I'm just going to have to do some calling around.  But I feel like I've finally found an advocate in the professional world!  Hopefully I'll soon get to report that we've found someone to do it and all is well.  Maybe this will soon be all over...

No comments: