We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pediatrician

We went to the pediatrician yesterday to get Sara weighed.  That part was great -- she gained over a pound in 2 weeks!  So she's 8lb 13oz now.  Of course, that's getting some supplementing every day (2-4oz), so I still don't feel like the problem is solved.  The bad part was that they really only scheduled a weight check.  We didn't see a doctor, or even a nurse.  I told the girl who weighed her that I had been told by a lactation consultant that she had symptoms of tongue-tie, and I was wondering if any of the pediatricians there dealt with that.  She was really snooty and just said, "You'll just have to schedule another appointment for that."  Another appointment just to find out if they even handle that??  I don't think so.  These people have hardly been a bit of help the whole time, so I'm "shaking the dust off my feet" from that place; I don't plan to go back.

Today is the La Leche League meeting in Fayetteville.  Susan and I are going together, and I'm hoping that someone there can help point me in the right direction!  I'm sooooooo ready for some resolution to this!

No comments: