We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Doctors, Dilating & Dreams

The doctor says I'm 1cm dilated! Boy, this is really going to happen!! And I tested negative for Group B Strep, which is fantastic (no antibiotics at the birth).

We've been working a lot on Sara's room, getting the swing and stroller assembled, washing all those new baby clothes. It just makes me so impatient to have that little baby here with us! Everyone told me I would just wish away the last month of my pregnancy, and I guess I am, though not for the reasons they were meaning. People say you feel so bad the last month that it feels like you will be pregnant forever, but to me, it's not about the pregnancy part -- it's just that every time I hold up a little newborn gown or onesie, I wish there was something in it! I know that when I actually get to hold her, I will feel even more strongly, but I just can't believe how much I already love her and want her with us. God surely knew what He was doing when He chose how we humans would be brought into the world. It only makes me wish all babies were as wanted. And when I think about what a great dad Zack is going to be, it just makes me weepy. :) (not that tears are far away at any point in pregnancy!) So come on, Sara! We're waiting!!

No comments: