We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's not too long now...

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and everything looks fantastic! The baby's heartbeat was strong and steady (the doctor remarked on the "excellent rhythm -- it doesn't skip a beat!"). He also told me that Sara has dropped down into the pelvis (which explains the waddle!), and that she is head-down. (Both of these are good...) He said I'm not dilated yet, but that he wouldn't be at all surprised if by next week's visit I am starting to dilate. All of this means the end is in sight! He said there was no reason to think I'd go past my due date (and implied that it might even be earlier). So I just need to keep walking so that baby's head keeps pushing its way out! By this time next week I'll be considered full term. Boy -- I need to go get that hospital bag packed!

No comments: