We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Help? Anyone???

Nowadays Lubsy can hardly put one foot in front of another without my careful supervision and oversight. Even simple tasks that once were done independently, like putting on socks, getting out of bed, and worst of all, tying shoes, have all become valid reasons now for Lubsy to call for help. After a quick guilt-trip, I find that I am usually able to meet the need.

We're especially excited today, because the doctor said Sara's heart rate is "perfect," and that there is no reason to expect the delivery to occur any time after the due date (12/5) - so I'm betting she'll be here right after Thanksgiving... can hardly wait for the day it all happens, and the week following when I get off work to stay home and soak it all in. I know there'll be lots of poop and probably crying and sleeping, but I'm still looking forward to it beyond words.

No comments: