We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Feeding update

In this case, no news is not good news! Unfortunately, we have no more answers on Sara's feeding issues. Abby and Carla are trying to get me in touch with a lactation consultant that they are good friends with, so I'm hoping this will help. I'm pretty much giving up hope that Sara will ever be exclusively breastfed though. This past week we were able to obtain some raw goat milk from a friend of Zack's aunt, and Sara seems to be taking to it pretty well (though I'm wondering if it's actually hurting her tummy some... she seems to be extra gassy these past few days).

I figure I've done just about everything I can to make this happen, and if it doesn't end up working out, at least she was able to nurse for the first few months, which is the most crucial time. Who could have figured it'd be THIS hard!!!

Here is Sara trying out goat milk for the first time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The goat milk video wasn't working when I tried it at 6:30. I don't know if this was just our computer or more widespread?