We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Friday, March 23, 2007

What a sleeper!

I'm so grateful that Sara is sleeping well these days.  Last night (after a very long day...), she slept NINE hours!  And it was in her bassinet, which was even greater, since that meant Zack and I got to stretch out a little bit and not be so cramped.  It's amazing how such a little bitty person can take up so much room.  She's such a squirmer that when she sleeps with us, it never fails -- one of us ends up almost off the bed with her pressed right up against us.  ...which is sweet but not very practical long-term.  : )  Her naps are great too -- when we're home.  This week has been tough on her because our church had the Discipleship Conference and we were there from 1:00ish to 9:00pm every day.  I'm sure she'll be glad to be home today!  (I know I am...)

No comments: