We've Moved!

Or at least, the blog has. Head over to our new blog at http://zackandlauren.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

You've Been Crittered!!!

On one hand I can't wait for her to get a little bigger so I can start playing with her more, but I'm also enjoying "the now." She's cute! Unfortunately our organic baby formula upsets her stomach - the other stuff is designed to be more digestible, but hopefully in a few days we'll be back to nature.

I give Lauren nasty-tasting vitamins every day, that hopefully will help Sara acquire a taste for good stuff that most kids don't like. If food is quality, I want her to grow up to like it - if she does, I can say from personal experience that it will be one of her favorite gifts. It's a gift to be able to find great pleasure in a wide variety of foods - a gift that can be cultivated, mind you, and more easily developed at the beginning than at mid-life. Plus, the more you enjoy things, the more thankful you stand to be. At my family's tables, we always rave about good food and how thankful and blessed we are to have it, and I want to give her a chance to enjoy it as much as a lot of her ancestors do :) Nasty-tasting pills for Lauren are the first step... I hope! (Fortunately you can swallow them whole :)
Lauren's being great with her.

No comments: